Employees Have Rights In Pennsylvania
Protect Your Employees Rights in Pennsylvania
Unemployment Compensation in an Employee Right
Severance Agreement Negotiation is Your Right
Employee Rights Protect You From Workplace Discrimination
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Include Employee Rights
Many people associate The Family and Medical Leave Act with pregnancy. However, it also applies to a broader variety of caretaking responsibilities including eldercare. Family responsibility discrimination occurs when employers form biases about how employees with caregiving responsibilities will or should act. For example, when a new child arrives or a family member requires caretaking, employers may make workplace decisions with discriminatory biases. They may assume that the employee will be unreliable or less dedicated to the job.
The employee rights law attorney from Going and Plank helps Lancaster County and Central PA, employees. We’ll help you work through family responsibility discrimination by providing legal counsel, letters, and thorough documentation. We’ll help with injunctions when needed. Contact us today to learn more about your legal options.
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Protects You
Wage and Hour Discrepancies May Violate Your Employee Rights
Sexual Harassment is Illegal
You Don't Have to Tolerate a Hostile Work Environment
Unfair Employment Contracts and Agreements Violate Your Employee Rights
Discrimination or Retaliation Following a Claim is Illegal
Know Your Rights. Protect Your Rights.
Sometimes you don’t have the ability to fix workplace issues without legal help. Contact Going and Plank for legal help in these issues:
- Assistance dealing with unemployment compensation
- Negotiating a severance agreement
- Unfair treatment because of your race, sex or gender, religion, disability, or age
- Sexual harassment
- Unfair or illegal pay
- Refusal to address hostile workplace issues
- Not providing you with the tools you need to do your job as outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act
- The pressure to sign a contract that is not to your benefit
- Not honoring employment contracts
- Retaliation because you reported abuse or filed a legal claim
- Retaliation because you took Family or Medical Leave as outlined in the FMLA
Going and Plank has decades of experience helping employees protect their rights in Lancaster and throughout South Central Pennsylvania. Contact us today.
Schedule Your Consultation
Proud to participate with MetLife Legal Plan