Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Debt Relief
For many people, debt and the need for bankruptcy is a problem that builds over time. Sometimes major life events such as medical expenses, job loss, divorce, or death in the family can create the kind of financial difficulties that may require professional intervention. For others, credit card and installment payments stack up, or interest rates increase, making your total debt overwhelming.
If you are feeling crushed by the financial pressure of mortgages, credit payments, overdue bills, or unexpected expenses, it may be time for you to consult with the attorneys at Going and Plank, especially if you want to stop collections, foreclosures, repossessions, levies, judgments, or debt-related lawsuits.
Is it Time for You to Explore Your Options for Debt Relief?
- Have you accumulated overwhelming credit card debts?
- Have you been late on mortgage payments?
- Are you concerned about creditors foreclosing on your home?
- Have you incurred unexpected financial expenses, such as medical expenses?
- Have increased interest rates made paying off debt seem impossible?
- Is your personal property, such as autos, boats, or motorcycles, threatened by repossession?
- Are loan creditors threatening legal action? Do you need to stop collections?
- Are tax collectors threatening to garnish your wages?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we encourage you to contact a bankruptcy expert from Going and Plank to discuss whether we can help you reorganize your financial situation, get relief from debt, and help you get back on track.
What is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
What is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
Common Quetions about Debt and Bankruptcy
Is There a way to Stop Foreclosures?
How can I Stop Collection and Repossessions?
If I'm Already in Debt, Can I Even Afford a Lawyer?
Timing Matters. Call Today.
Talking about foreclosures, collections, repossessions, liens, and levies can be embarrassing and uncomfortable for many people. When you speak with a bankruptcy expert at Going and Plank, you?ll find that we understand that life events such as medical expenses, changing credit environments, job loss, illnesses, or deaths can quickly throw a household into a financial crisis. Don’t hesitate to seek help.
Moving swiftly often puts you in a better position to manage your debt more effectively.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
The Law Offices of Going and Plank are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code.
Proud to participate with MetLife Legal Plan