Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
When another person’s actions or negligence results in an accident causing injury to you or a member of your family, you have legal options. If a family member dies as a result of an accident caused by the negligence of another, you can make a claim for damages. Personal injury claims are made to compensate for harm arising from accidents involving motor vehicles, injuries on the job, slips and falls, use of dangerous products, or other negligence on the part of individuals, businesses, or government. The legal team at Going and Plank has spent over four decades successfully pursuing personal injury claims on behalf of their clients and against insurance companies.
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
Businesses and individuals have a “duty of care” and the responsibility to not cause injury to others. When a business or individual fails to meet their responsibilities, resulting in serious harm or death, an experienced personal injury lawyer from Going and Plank can play a critical role in helping victims and their families reach settlements that fully compensate for pain and suffering arising from injuries, replace lost wages suffered by an injured victim, and pay for medical expenses arising from the accident.
If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of another person, a business, or government, you may be able to file a claim for compensation. Going and Plank’s legal team has decades of experience in Pennsylvania pursuing personal injury claims of all kinds, including automobile and motorcycle accidents, slip and fall injuries, work-related injuries, and wrongful death claims. Our firm will perform a complete analysis of your claim and aggressively pursue the claim to ensure that you receive all of the compensation due you. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer, click here.
Can I Afford to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
We represent injured individuals on a contingency fee basis. No attorney's fee is due unless we obtain a financial recovery for you. A personal injury lawyer from Going and Plank will provide a free consultation to give you the opportunity to discuss your claim with us in detail. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Contact us if you or a loved one are:
- Injured in a car or truck accident
- Harmed in a motorcycle crash
- A pedestrian hit by a car, truck, motorcycle, bus, or bike
- Unsure about the liability of a drunk driver
- Injured on public or private transportation including buses, trains, boats, or airplanes
- Hurt on the job, in an office, factory, on a construction site, or on any company-owned property
- Harmed by tripping, falling, or slipping due to incomplete or inadequate property maintenance
Many types of injuries qualify for personal injury lawsuits, including:
- Bone fractures
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Development of back pain
- Development of neck pain
- Chronic pain
- Nerve damage
- Deep lacerations
- Physical disfigurement and scarring
- Severe burns
- Cranial or skull damage
- Brain injury, cognitive impairment, or harm to mental acuity
- Loss of body parts
- Damage to mobility or dexterity
- Damage to eyesight
- Damage to hearing
- Dental damage
- Injuries that prohibit you from doing your job, or require you to find a new profession
A personal injury lawyer from Going and Plank will explore the details of what occurred, review all relevant medical records, consult with subject matter experts, and manage the process of settlement negotiation on the victim’s behalf. Never hesitate to make a claim if you or a loved one has been hurt or killed due to negligence.
An experienced Lancaster County attorney from Going and Plank will pursue compensations that can cover:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation and therapy costs
- Lost wages
- Reduced future earning potential
- Lost financial support for remaining dependents and funeral costs, in cases of death
You may Have Been Injured, but You Don’t Need to be a Victim
Every personal injury case is different. The lawyers at Going and Plank will conduct a thorough investigation and manage the meticulous evidence gathering that is essential to success. If you suspect that your injury was caused by negligence, schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer from Going and Plank today.